The following Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of SafeDinar.com's website and services.
Your relationship with SafeDinar.com.
- Your use of SafeDinar.com's services, software and website or telephone services (referred to collectively as the "Services" in this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and SafeDinar.com. As used herein, "SafeDinar.com" means Dartmouth Capital, LLC, whose mailing address is 198 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116, USA.
- Your agreement with SafeDinar.com includes the terms and conditions set out in this document (the "Universal Terms"), as well as other terms that may be set out in notices in connection with your use of specific Services offered by SafeDinar.com ("Additional Terms"). Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service. The Universal Terms and/or the Additional Terms are sometimes referred to herein simply as the "Terms."
- If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
Accepting the Terms
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can do so by:
(a) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by SafeDinar.com in the user interface for any Service; or
(b) by actually using the Services, in which case SafeDinar.com will treat your use of its Services as acceptance of the Terms.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction.
Purchase and Sale of Currency.
- Any order placed by you through the Services for the purchase or sale of Currency is subject to acceptance or rejection by SafeDinar.com, in whole or in part, and any order may be cancelled by SafeDinar.com at any time prior to the receipt of payment in full. Unless you receive a separate, written notification from SafeDinar.com, the acceptance, by SafeDinar.com, of a purchase order for Currency shall be evidenced solely by the actual delivery of Currency to you. At any time prior to shipment of your order, SafeDinar.com may change the purchase price for such Currency, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. SafeDinar.com's acceptance of your offer to sell Currency will be evidenced solely by your receipt of payment therefor. Whenever there is an effective sale of currency by you to SafeDinar.com (regardless of the method of physical delivery or which party pays for or insures such delivery), title to such currency and the risk of loss or damage to such currency shall have only passed to SafeDinar.com when such currency is actually received by SafeDinar.com’s staff, at its offices.
- Upon your receipt and payment for Currency from SafeDinar.com, the sale is final. You will not have any right of return, replacement or refund. While SafeDinar.com has made a practice of purchasing Currency through the Services, at prices it specifies, there can be no assurance that SafeDinar.com will agree to repurchase any Currency acquired by you, or at a price agreeable to you.
- You understand and agree that SafeDinar.com provides no advice regarding Currency as an investment, and makes no representations or warranties as to the historic, present or future value, prevailing prices for the purchase or sale of Currency through third parties, the liquidity or volatility of currency as an investment, or the risks inherent in any such investment. SafeDinar.com similarly makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or appropriateness of any information it may provide regarding prevailing prices or changes in prevailing prices for Currency (including information that appears at the SafeDinar.com website or in alerts regarding changes in prevailing prices that you may receive from SafeDinar.com). In no event shall SafeDinar.com incur any liability by virtue of losses resulting from purchases or sales of Currency by you.
Order Acceptance and Price Expiration
SafeDinar.com reserves the right to refuse any order to purchase currency, in its sole discretion. In addition, the purchase prices for currency quoted by SafeDinar.com are effective for a limited period of time following placement of an order. If we do not receive your verification information (such as copies of your ID and cashier’s check or money order) prior to 5pm (Eastern Time) on the business day following the date of your order, or, in the case of Pay-By-Mail orders, we do not receive your payment by the end of the fifth (5th) business day following the date of your order, then SafeDinar.com may accept your order, but change the aggregate price of your order to reflect our then-current quoted price. If that happens, we will contact you to confirm an updated order total.
- You specifically authorize SafeDinar.com to submit your name and other personal information to state, federal and international authorities (such as Interpol, the Office of Foreign Assets Control and others) as necessary or advisable, in SafeDinar.com's opinion, in order to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and any other laws or regulations.
- You further understand and agree that SafeDinar.com may contact you to confirm that information you have provided is accurate or to request additional information from you, and that SafeDinar.com may take other steps to assist in the verification of the information you have provided.
Termination of Use of Services
You acknowledge and agree that SafeDinar.com may stop providing any Service (or any features within any Services) to you at SafeDinar.com's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. Likewise, you may stop using the Services at any time.
Use of the Services by You
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for such a service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to SafeDinar.com will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that (a) are permitted by the Terms and (b) are not prohibited by any applicable law.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SafeDinar.com.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks that are connected to such Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with SafeDinar.com, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Your Passwords and Account Security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords associated with any account you use to access any Service.
- Accordingly, you agree that you shall be responsible to SafeDinar.com for all activities that occur under your account or user identity.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your user identity or your account, you agree to notify SafeDinar.com immediately at email@example.com.
Content in the Services
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) that you may have access to as part of or through your use of the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated, whether SafeDinar.com or some other party. All such information is referred to below as the "Content."
- SafeDinar.com makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or appropriateness of any Content as to prevailing prices or changes in prevailing prices for Currency (including Content that appears at the SafeDinar.com website or in alerts regarding changes in prevailing prices that you may receive from SafeDinar.com).
- You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including advertisements and sponsored Content, may be protected by intellectual property rights that are owned by the persons who provide that Content. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by SafeDinar.com or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that SafeDinar.com (or SafeDinar.com's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services. You further acknowledge that media whereby you may use such Services may contain information that is designated confidential by SafeDinar.com and that you shall not disclose such information without SafeDinar.com's prior written consent.
- Unless you have received the prior, written permission of SafeDinar.com, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of SafeDinar.com's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the SafeDinar.com website.
License from SafeDinar.com
- SafeDinar.com gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided as part of the Services (the "Software"). This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services in the manner permitted by the Terms.
- You may not, directly or indirectly, copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software, or any part thereof, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by SafeDinar.com in writing.
Ending Your Agreement with SafeDinar.com
- The Terms will continue to bind you and SafeDinar.com until terminated by either party by written notice to the other party.
- When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and SafeDinar.com have benefited from or been subject to under the Terms through such date, or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 7 under the heading "Miscellaneous" shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- Nothing in this Section 11 shall limit SafeDinar.com's rights regarding termination of Services as described above.
Exclusion of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE."
- IN PARTICULAR, SAFEDINAR.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY TO YOU THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(b) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
(c) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR
(d) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SAFEDINAR.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM ITS SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- SAFEDINAR.COM FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
- FURTHER, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SAFEDINAR.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
(a) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
(b) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
(i) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WHOSE ADVERTISING OR CONTENT APPEARS ON THE SAFEDINAR.COM WEBSITE;
(ii) ANY CHANGES THAT SAFEDINAR.COM MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
(iii) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
(iv) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SAFEDINAR.COM WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
(v) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL; OR
- THE LIMITATIONS ON SAFEDINAR.COM'S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 13.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY, WHETHER OR NOT SAFEDINAR.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SafeDinar.com and its affiliates from any losses (including attorneys' fees and disbursements) resulting from a claim by any third party that arises from or in connection with (a) your breach of the Terms, or (b) actual or alleged acts or omissions by you.
SafeDinar.com's website may display advertisements and promotions. In consideration for SafeDinar.com's granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree to the placement of such materials by SafeDinar.com.
- SafeDinar.com's website may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. You understand that SafeDinar.com may have no control over any websites or resources that are provided by companies or persons other than SafeDinar.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that SafeDinar.com is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that SafeDinar.com is not liable for any loss or damage that may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any content, advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
Changes to the Terms
- SafeDinar.com may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, SafeDinar.com will make a copy of the Terms, so revised, available at its website.
- You understand and agree that if you use any of the Services after the date on which the Universal Terms or Additional Terms have changed, your use shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms.
- In using the Services, you may use a service or download a piece of software, or purchase goods that are provided by a person or company other than SafeDinar.com. Such dealings may be subject to separate terms between you and the company or person concerned. If so, the Terms do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals.
- The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and SafeDinar.com and govern your use of the Services, completely replacing any prior agreements between you and SafeDinar.com in relation to such services.
- You agree that SafeDinar.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the SafeDinar.com website.
- You agree that, if SafeDinar.com does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy that the Terms provide for (or that SafeDinar.com has the benefit of under any applicable law), such inaction shall not constitute a waiver of any of SafeDinar.com's rights.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on such matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You acknowledge and agree that any business entity that is an affiliate of Dartmouth Capital, LLC (its parent, subsidiary or company under common control) shall be a third-party beneficiary to the Terms and that such other company shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms that confers a benefit on such company. Other than this, no other person or company shall be a third-party beneficiary to the Terms.
- The Terms, and your relationship with SafeDinar.com under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws that might otherwise direct the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. You and SafeDinar.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the Counties of Suffolk, Norfolk and Middlesex, Massachusetts to resolve any legal matter arising under the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that SafeDinar.com shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
Texas customers wishing to file complaints about our currency exchange service:
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of Dartmouth Capital, LLC at 1.877.723.3391. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, 1.877.276.5554 (toll free), www.dob.texas.gov.
Illinois customers wishing to file a complaint about our currency exchange service:
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of Dartmouth Capital, LLC at 1.877.723.3391. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to: Illinois Department of Financial Institutions, Consumer Credit Section, 320 W. Washington, Springfield, IL 62701, or by phone at 1.888.298.8089 (toll-free).
New Mexico customers wishing to file a complaint about our currency exchange service:
New Mexico customers withe regulatory questions/concerns or wishing to file complaints can contact the Financial Institutions Division at 505-476-4885.
Last revised November 2019